Skin Tightening & Fat Reduction in Denver, CO
It is rare to find a device that is a smaller version of its bigger counterpart yet is just as powerful, but in those rare cases something almost magical happens. Tiny but mighty, AccuTite™ combines the power of BodyTite™ and FaceTite™ into a miniature device that fits in the palm of your hand and delivers powerful energy with extreme precision and accuracy. This revolutionary step in Radiofrequency-Assisted Lipolysis (RFAL) technology gives us a less invasive alternative to address small areas of the face and body, including; brows, lower eyelids, nasolabial folds, underarm and bra line, hands, knees, and so much more.
Surgery-like Results Without the Downtime or Recovery of Surgery
While not quite as powerful as formal surgery, AccuTite™ is a great middle option with transformative results. This less invasive technique, decreases recovery, has minimal bruising, swelling, and pain, and as an added benefit has none of the sometimes unpleasant side effects of general anesthesia.
Office based procedure are great because they are performed in a low-stress environment without the added cost of operating room and anesthesia fees. Some patients are concerned about being awake during surgery but I can assure you that AccuTite™ can be completed safely and comfortably in the office with local anesthesia and in some cases an oral medication to help you relax. Your safety and comfort are our number one concern!
Treat Your Problem Area in 1 Hour
AccuTite™ procedures tend to be much quicker to complete than formal surgery. For small areas about an hour in the office is all it takes. Before using the AccuTite handpiece we inject local anesthesia fluid underneath the skin to completely numb the area to be treated. This allows us to remove unwanted fat and tighten loose skin quickly and efficiently without pain.
Address Previously Hard-to-Treat Areas With Ease
AccuTite’s™ small size allows us to address areas that were previously hard to treat even with formal surgery. Small or hard to reach areas like the hands, brows, lower eyelids, and knees, that were out of reach or required incisional surgery to address are now treatable with AccuTite. Almost no area of the face and body with loose skin and excess fat is too small for AccuTite. This less invasive middle-of-the-road option is a fantastic option to help you achieve long-lasting results.
AccuTite™ in Denver
- Why AccuTite?™
- Treatment Areas
- How it WOrks
- In-Office Treatment
- It has surgery-like results without the surgical recovery.
- Recent studies have shown that RFAL technologies have greater potential for skin tightening than any other FDA-approved invasive or non-invasive skin tightening device on today’s market.
- Radiofrequency energy offers the most efficient means of destroying unwanted fat when compared to other technologies.
- Advanced safety mechanisms, including internal and external thermal sensors, limit the likelihood of burns and make this device very safe for use.
- Patient recovery, including discomfort, is decreased with the use of this device when compared to traditional surgeries like liposuction.
- The best areas to treat with AccuTite™ are small or hard to reach areas of the body with mild to moderate loose skin and/or excess fat.
- The areas most often treated with this device are the brow, eyelids, face, jaw line, neck, bra fat, inner thighs, knees, calves, and hands.
- If indicated, we recommend treating multiple areas of the body with AccuTite™ or combining treatment with BodyTite, FaceTite or Fractora.
- The AccuTite™ system relies on Radiofrequency-Assisted Lipolysis (RFAL) to simultaneously melt unwanted pockets of fat and tighten loose skin.
- It is a minimally invasive procedure that passes radiofrequency current through the fat and skin, connecting from an internal electrode placed underneath the skin to an external electrode outside the skin.
- This transfer of radiofrequency energy between the internal and external electrodes creates heat that causes the following:
- Skin tightening by tissue coagulation
- Destruction of unwanted fat
- Shortening of the attachments that connect the skin to the deeper layers of your soft tissue
- Stimulation of collagen production in the deeper layers of skin to promote tighter and firmer skin
- Individuals that are active, motivated, and healthy will most likely qualify for this procedure.
- Small areas of diet- and exercise-resistant fat or loose skin.
- Individuals who have unwanted fat with no associated loose skin are also candidates for AccuTite™.
- Those who are candidates for other procedures (like a face or neck lift) may benefit from a combination treatment with AccuTite™
- In-office procedures are proven to have lower infection and complications rates when compared to procedures in the operating room.
- The ease and convenience with scheduling in-office procedures is unmatched in other surgery locations.
- No operating room or anesthesia fees eliminates these extra costs.
- Problems associated with anesthesia, including nausea and vomiting, are often avoided with awake, in-office procedures.
- The treatment has surgery-like results with shorter treatment times and without the lengthy recovery.
Beauty and the Surgeon
Beauty and the Surgeon is an educational and empowering podcast that delves into all aspects of cosmetic surgery, plastic surgery, aesthetic medicine, beauty, fitness and personal health. Dr. Jason Martin is a renowned board certified plastic surgeon with offices in Aspen and Denver, Colorado.
Listen to our AccuTite Podcast Below:
Discovery the amazing benefits of AccuTite, and learn more about this revolutionary new device from articles written by the premier AccuTite provider in Denver: Dr. Jason Martin.
AccuTite™ Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I chose your office to do my AccuTite™ procedure?
Over the past 10 years, our office has specialized in awake, in-office body contouring procedures that combine energy-assisted treatments with liposuction. It is our specialty, and we are very proud of the national reputation we have built. Most recently, our office was designated as the premiere training facility for BodyTite™, FaceTite™, and AccuTite™ by InMode (the device manufacturer) for the entire Mountain West region. This opportunity has allowed us to educate other physicians and promote expert and ethical use of this incredible technology.
Is AccuTite™ painful?
AccuTite is a very well-tolerated awake procedure, most patients report minimal discomfort rarely exceeding a 4 on a scale of 1-10. The most uncomfortable part of the procedure is the injection of the local numbing solution underneath the skin at the start of the procedure, but once the area is numb, you shouldn’t feel much else. Any episodes of discomfort during the procedure are limited and easily managed. After the procedure, the treatment area will continue to feel numb for several hours allowing you to return to your home or your hotel in relative comfort before any additional discomfort begins to manifest. Oral prescription or over the counter pain medications may be taken as needed to keep you comfortable during your recovery. Our patients generally report only needing prescription pain medication for the first day or two before switching to Tylenol.
What should I expect on the day of my procedure?
Being nervous on the day of surgery is normal! One of the many benefits of an in-office procedure is that you will be surrounded by people you know (the doctor, his assistant, and office support staff) and we want you to have a safe and as pain-free experience as possible. When you arrive at the office we will first go over the procedure, confirm the treatment areas, and have you take any oral medications prescribed (pain, relaxation, antibiotics, etc). Treatment areas will be marked with surgical markers by the doctor as a guide to outline the areas. Upon entering the procedure room your treatment areas will be coated with a sterilizing solution, and you will be comfortably positioned on the treatment table, all areas not having the procedure will be draped with sterile sheets and towels and your face generally be covered. The procedure will then be performed. Procedure times vary, but the average length is 60 to 90 minutes. Afterward, you will be placed in a surgical garment or wrap. Within 15 to 30 minutes you will be discharged to the care of a friend or family member. Due to the oral medication that is administered before the procedure, you will not be able to drive yourself home afterward or for 24 hours following the procedure, we also request that you have someone stay with you for 24 hours.
What are the risks with an AccuTite™ procedure?
The risks associated with AccuTite™ are minimal with the common concern being the potential for thermal burns. However, the advanced internal and external thermal-sensing monitors on the AccuTite™ handpiece makes the likelihood of a thermal injury extremely unlikely. Should maximum temperature be reached, the novel technology on the device shuts off the treatment. Other complications that have been reported in recent studies are infection, seroma, nerve injury, skin injury, and lidocaine toxicity. These complications were reported to occur less than 5% of the time, which is lower than the averages reported for liposuction alone. Overall, AccuTite™ procedures are well-tolerated and have a very desirable safety profile.
Who is not a candidate for this procedure?
Although most people interested in improving the contour of a small area of their body will be candidates for this procedure, some may not qualify. This includes individuals who are morbidly obese and those with notable health issues (like diabetes, uncontrolled high blood pressure, or heart disease). Before considering a procedure like AccuTite™, individuals with these issues should consider maximizing their health with the assistance of their primary care physician. It is important to note that while risks are usually low, the risk of complications rises sharply with any elective procedure as obesity worsens or with uncontrolled medical conditions.
Do any other current technologies rival the skin tightening potential of BodyTite™, FaceTite™, and AccuTite™?
We are continually amazed at how these devices have improved our ability to tighten loose skin while treating persistent areas of unwanted fat. Even though we use and may recommend other skin tightening technologies like Smartlipo® and VASERlipo®, no device currently approved by the FDA rivals the skin tightening potential of BodyTite™, FaceTite™, and AccuTite™.
How long will it take me to recover from an AccuTite™ procedure
AccuTite™ recovery is quick but will involve some periods of discomfort after surgery, especially in the first week after surgery. Many patients with less physically active jobs return to work duties within 3 to 4 days. For those with more physically active jobs, it may take a full week to return to work duties. In almost all cases, it takes 1 to 2 weeks for patients to fully resume normal activities. Clearance for low stress exercises is usually at 2 weeks after the procedure, and clearance for more aggressive exercises is usually at 4 weeks after the procedure. Even if you feel really good immediately after surgery, it is important to follow your doctors recommendation for when to resume activity. Too much activity too soon can slow down or impede your healing and recovery.
How long will it take to see the most improvement from my AccuTite™ procedure?
Due to the power of this technology, you should expect to see some improvements in the treated area immediately. After the majority of the post-operative swelling resolves at 4-6 weeks, you will see around 30-40% of your final results. The treated area will continue to improve for weeks and months after the procedure, with the final results around 6 months.
Is AccuTite Right For You?
You’ve probably heard the saying, ‘small changes add up to big changes over time’, this is true in life and often true with your body. Small changes to our appearance over time can add up to big changes in what we see in the mirror, and if you wanted to address these changes, formal surgery was often the only option but in some cases still failed to fully address smaller more delicate areas of the face and body. The answer is to fight small with small: AccuTite™.